Please read below instructions or watch our video Below
- Turn the Lever towards a tank.
- If there is propane in the tank, the indicator will go clear.
- Propane will begin to flow from this tank ONLY through the regulator and to the appliances.
- When the tank runs out of propane, the indicator will show RED and the regulator will automatically switch over to pulling propane from the other tank.
- Rotate the lever to the other side and the indicator will go clear again.
- This will allow you to remove the empty tank and get it refilled.
- Propane will flow from the second one while you get the first one refilled.
Weight: 2.6 lb
Dimensions: 7 x 4 x 4 inches
Regulator is factory set at 11wc (water column)