Please read below instructions or watch our video below
- Turn the Lever towards a tank.
- If there is propane in the tank, the indicator will go clear.
- Propane will begin to flow from this tank ONLY through the regulator and to the appliances.
- When the tank runs out of propane, the indicator will show RED and the regulator will automatically switch over to pulling propane from the other tank.
- Rotate the lever to the other side and the indicator will go clear again.
- This will allow you to remove the empty tank and get it filled.
- Propane will flow from the second one while you get the first one refilled.
The Auto-Changeover LP Regulator allows you to hook up to 2 Propane tanks. The regulator automatically switches over to the second tank once the first one runs out (and vice versa). The indicator changes color to let you know when a tank has been depleted and needs to be refilled. The inlet is a 1/4" SAE inverted flare and the outlet is a 3/8" NPT female brand new and ready to ship. Rated for 190, 000 BTU
Dimensions: 7 x 4 x 4 inches
Factory set at 11wc (water column)